Wednesday, February 10, 2016

neglect

our current fridge picture-- a gift from Nessa
Sorry for the silence, friends.

Here are a few recent happenings:

Yesterday it snowed all day (so lovely!), so we had a two-hour snow delay this morning. I used my two "extra" hours to do exciting stuff like sweep the dust bunnies out from underneath my bed and wash a load of laundry.

Our duplex neighbors have a new dog named Shadow.

We had Chipotle for lunch at work today. FAVE.work.lunch.

Susanna moved to DC two weeks ago; we miss her.

I wore a bright yellow sweater to work one day this week (Heather helped me pick it out). I think everyone was surprised.

It was my turn to bring snacks to work Tuesday morning. I took [healthy] peanut butter oatmeal no-bake cookies, homemade hummus with veggies, and valentine sprinkled rice krispy treats :). Happy Valentine's Day, everyone!

On Saturday, Sandy and I spent the day together in Chambersburg, looking for decorating ideas for our new office space at work (we're moving upstairs).

At work I've been buried in end-of-year closing entries in QuickBooks files... oh, and in tracking "lost" money across the ocean in order to purchase a vehicle for some of our global workers...

I recently booked flights to celebrate Brian's university graduation; it feels good to anticipate being home.

The weather man says negative Fahrenheit temperatures for Saturday; Sam and Sara have planned a hike. Ha!

I guess I'll end the ramblings here.
until later-
J

2 comments: