Wednesday, September 28, 2016

maternity shopping


One fun thing about having a pregnant sister is assisting with her expanding (haha...) wardrobe. Any time I'm at a second hand store these days I browse the maternity section to see if I can find any Blueberry-Betsy-ish items.

Although my sisters and I have differing clothing styles, we always keep an eye out for each other as we're shopping for ourselves. Betsy's baby gives us a broadened clothes shopping opportunity.

Of course, as much as possible, I try to stick to Betsy and Josh's standard closet color theme ;).





2 comments:

  1. Wow... you found some cute things. I'm sure Betsy will appreciate your shopping savvy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice of you to shop for me. your second hand shop seems to be providing well...

    ReplyDelete