Thursday, October 27, 2016

Four Year Flashback


Four years ago today, Heather and I began our journey to Zambia... 
which, actually wound up taking five days!

I can't believe it's been four years since we moved to Zambia. 
I have now lived in Pennsylvania for the same length of time I lived in Zambia.

In reflection, I thought I'd share a few shots of various pieces of my Zambian life from 2012 to 2014.
A couple are photos never previously shared on the blog.

enjoying a river cruise on the Zambezi-- a favorite pic

our closest Zambian family friends

our sitting room-- where we hosted many guests

the flat where Sara and I spent my final 6 weeks in Zambia

Sara and me with a friend on our way to Livingstone for a couple days

view at Masuku Lodge-- a place I went for retreat and refreshment spiritually and emotionally

my first ever 5k! Macha

watching the sun set over the Zambezi

1 comment: