Monday, April 16, 2018

blog comments

First I want to say thanks to those of you who periodically post comments. It's fun to hear from you.

Second, I want to explain why I've been somewhat delinquent in publishing your (much appreciated) comments on my posts the past several months. The number of spam comments I receive is ridiculous. In fact, it's so many that several months ago my email started automatically putting all blog comment notifications directly in the trash. It took me a while to realize what was going on (I thought no one was interested in leaving comments anymore... but actually the real comments were all mixed up and lost in the junk comments out of sight).

If you're wondering what spammo comments look like, here's a recent example:

They make no sense.

Anyway, please know I do appreciate your comments even if it takes me a while to get them posted sometimes.

Thank you.

1 comment:

  1. I wonder if there is a way to filter out those spam comments?

    —Betsy

    ReplyDelete