Tuesday, June 12, 2018

Berries, Berries, Berries


It's one of the most wonderful times of the year around here:
strawberry season!




On Saturday morning, I went went to two you-pick strawberry farms and picked about eight quarts of berries. Then, I set to work baking some crusts and cooking some glaze.

Very few things in life compare to fresh strawberry pie.
I wish I could have shared the pleasure of eating said pie with each and every one of you.

But, since you weren't here, I managed to find a few local pie-loving friends to appreciate the deliciousness (Sharon and I shared the mini pie).

2 comments:

  1. only one way to keep those safe....cut 'em in half....

    ReplyDelete
  2. There is only one way to keep the Big Hungry Bear from eating a red ripe strawberry!

    ReplyDelete