Friday, September 13, 2019

Citrus Inspiration


Several weeks ago, coworker Will asked if I ever make lemon bars.
I realized I don't.
The last time I made lemon bars may have been 15 or 20 years ago.

Since Will expressed a strong love of a well-balanced lemon bar, I was inspired to search Pinterest for a perfect recipe to pin for some future special occasion. I am impressed with the simplicity of classic lemon bar recipes.

Last Saturday I bought a bag of lemons, and Tuesday morning I rolled out of bed extra early to bake a pan of lemon bars to share at the office for Tuesday break.

I didn't think the lemon bars were anything amazing (or necessary to bake again during the next decade or two), however, Will and a few other coworkers gave generous five-star reviews.

No comments:

Post a Comment