Monday, June 24, 2013

Levy Junction Mall


When we stepped into Levy Mall, I felt a whole lot farther from Nahumba than the five hour road trip it takes to get to Lusaka! 


My FAVORITE discovery at Levy was Food Lover's Market... where I purchased about, um... 10 different specialties from their bulk food section. My selections included dried apples, seed mix, rice crackers, sunflower seeds, and yogurt covered raisins.


Runner up to Food Lover's was Pick 'n Pay. Talk about variety! That store was packed with options and choices and brands and selection like you wouldn't believe (then again, you probably would believe...).
As I perused the aisles, I of course found some items I didn't want to live without. Meanwhile, Heather and Malinda visited Mugg and Bean for a coffee treat.

ps- As for the Levy Mall ice cream report: Steer's ice cream is nothing to shout about. In fact, I was positive I tasted a hint of steak sauce in the "chocolate" sauce...

1 comment:

  1. wow.....you had to go all the way to Africa to go to the mall? Glad you found some treasures there :)

    ReplyDelete