Saturday, May 23, 2015

red love


My boss and his wife own and operate a small strawberry farm out in the country here in Pennsylvania. Since Sara, Sharon, and I all had a free morning today, and strawberry season has just started, we planned a berry-picking outing.

ooolala or umyumyum

I've missed strawberry season in the States the past two summers, plus I've been waiting for years to visit Jonathan and Erica's berry farm. So, our berry picking trip was a pretty exciting event.

And after we returned with nearly 20 pounds of berries, Sara, Sharon, and I prepared a lovely luncheon of waffles, strawberries, and cream...





...which we enjoyed on the lawn.


DE.lish :)

What a lovely morning!

3 comments:

  1. Yummy.
    My strawberry plants don't even have blossoms yet.

    ReplyDelete
  2. the best way to eat a big red strawberry....share it with a friend (or two!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Delish! You ladies definitely know how to have fun!

    ~ Betsy

    ReplyDelete