Tuesday, October 20, 2015

it's that time of the year... budgeting season.


This photo has nothing to do with this post,
unless we're speaking in terms of contrast.
(Since the words are a bit dry, I figured a pretty picture was in order...)

My life these days is pretty much full of budgets.
permanently restricted funds, temporarily restricted funds, 5% calculations, country requests, scholarship students, global workers, updated guidelines, back calculations, Excel formulas, currency conversions, skype meetings, myriads of emails, many hours of finance team meetings, spreadsheets (and more spreadsheets)...

My next budget deadline is Wednesday at noon.
While I love working with details, it always feels good to finish working with one group of details and shift focus to the next project's details :)

1 comment:

  1. This post makes my brain hurt. I'm glad you included the photo.

    ReplyDelete