Monday, March 7, 2016

tickled pink-er


Imagine my delight to learn that my three college sibs would be stopping by for a visit Monday while enjoying their spring breaks (all three schools share the same spring break week!). Sunday night, Naomi decided to catch a ride with them too.

Weeeeeee! 
[year-to-date highlight. I'm not kidding.]

As a bonus, we got to celebrate Naomi's 18th birthday together. I haven't been home for any birthdays for a long time.

This morning I pulled a cake out of the oven before I rushed out the door for the office, and tonight after work we stopped at Giant to pick up some Turkey Hill ice cream (Turkey Hill is a Pennsylvania "thing").

we have a very limited supply of candles... so this is 17+1   :)


EIGHTEEN!!!
The only thing that would have made the evening better would have been to all be together.

1 comment: