Wednesday, April 6, 2016

Kids

my craft from kids club :)

I am mostly in a kid-deprived season of life these days.

While kids can be a nuisance, they can also be a blast. Plus, they bring such innocence and meaning to an otherwise confusing and depressing world. Recently, God has blessed me with several opportunities for quality kid-moments.

Last week my friend Emily asked if I could help with her Wednesday evening kids club meeting. Spending the evening with a handful of first and second graders was fun and of course provided a number of chuckles.

For example: After class one little girl came over to me and said she thought we should all talk.
"What do you want to talk about?" I asked.
"Oh, about what we do and things like that!"
She proceeded to tell me the name of the elementary school she attends :).

No comments:

Post a Comment