Saturday, January 21, 2017

Last Saturday Sara and I went to Ikea!

I took this picture up in the showroom area to remind myself to buy spoons in the marketplace...
sadly, the spoons I wanted only came in knife/fork/spoon sets, so I left them there.

My friend Mrs. Williams (also known as Sara) wanted to take a trip to Ikea to finish purchasing a few household items necessary for setting up her new apartment. Her husband wasn't keen to go to Ikea, but was fully supportive of us taking a trip independent of his accompaniment.

weeee!

I checked my CMA study schedule, and discovered I could spend Saturday as a play day instead of a study day.
Hurrah for fun shopping dates.

Sara and I spent the day wandering showrooms, taking pictures, and carefully selecting items for our cart. In between... there was a lot of driving, chatting, and... of course some eating involved.

It was such a wonderful day.

{oh, and to top it off... we stopped at Trader Joe's on the way home!}

our mid-shopping food break compliments of the Ikea cafeteria

the store was so busy... Sara was stuck in the checkout line about 30 minutes!



I admired this throw last time I was at Ikea, and thought about it ever since...
so this time I brought one home with me.

new tea/treat tray
(I always used to borrow Sara's)

BABY items for my new nephew!
It was a blast to have an excuse to spend time in the baby department :)

No comments:

Post a Comment