Monday, January 15, 2018

Michigan Christmas


Grandpa would have been delighted with the gift tree Christmas morning.

my contributions to the tree

Christmas brunch. yum.yum.yum.
Mom's friends who own a Chinese restaurant made special steamed dumplings for our Christmas brunch. It was fun to try a new food.

Other treats included venison sausage from Josh's deer, homemade mini quiche by Libby (so amazing), frozen mini cream puffs, and Williams cheese with crackers.


Amy gave me this crazy carry-on bag! What a fun surprise. I received multiple compliments (two from strangers!) the first time I traveled with it. Inconspicuous would not be an accurate description of the bag  :).

Other gifts I received included a tomato knife, chocolates, a miniature creamer, a kitchen sink (more on that later) and a cooler.


It was a fun and delicious Christmas Day.
So good to be home with family.

1 comment:

  1. yes...Grandpa would be pleased with the present tree and I LOVE the carry-on!

    ReplyDelete