Wednesday, July 11, 2018

Blueberry Boy

this baby boy is a fruit fanatic!

Mom and I took the little guy blueberry picking last week. He fell in LOVE with the experience. I mean, what's not to like about off-roading in your stroller and then relaxing in the shade of massive bushes while periodically stuffing your mouth with freshly plucked blueberries.

Nothin'.
Nothin's not to love about that!
It's Pure Michigan bliss.


Mom, Abel and I went picking twice last Friday. Betsy and Libby joined us the second time.
All together, we picked just shy of 50 pounds.

I drove most of the berries to Pennsylvania to share with friends who have yet to experience the full bounty and amazing deliciousness of Michigan blueberries. I have a new understanding regarding the customers we used to get who were vacationing in Michigan and would buy multiple 10 pound boxes of berries to load into their already full vehicles and take back home with them to far away states.

No comments:

Post a Comment