Friday, September 18, 2020

About Me

 

choosing new stamp books from the post office is a periodic perk of letter-writing


I recently re-read some of my early writing projects-- one was a book called About Me. 
About Me is full of pictures and sentences detailing all sorts of things I liked and didn't like when I was eight years old. I was surprised how many likes and dislikes remain fairly unchanged (pretty sure this proves that I was indeed practically a grown up before I even reached the double-digit years).

As for a classic and current like: eight-year-old me liked to write letters, an activity that still brings joy and satisfaction to my grown-up life.

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad you still like writing letters! And I love picking out new stamps at the post office too.😊
    💚🌵🐜

    ReplyDelete