Tuesday, February 9, 2021

Black and White and Color All Over


The piano keys are black and white but they sound like a million colors in your mind. 
~Maria Christina Mena


Our apartment feels more homey, and my heart feels giddy at the luxurious pleasure of having a beautiful piano of my very own! Music is a joy of my life and it's marvelous to no longer be in piano starvation mode. Sometime in the latter half of 2020, I decided the piano desert in my life had lasted too many years and it was time to purchase a quality instrument I would love to play. My Yamaha Clavinova CLP 735 arrived 12 days ago; its black and white and color delight my soul.

1 comment:

  1. O-la-la!
    Congratulations on your new arrival. Music is a wonderful addition to every household.
    ๐Ÿค๐Ÿค๐Ÿ–ค๐Ÿค๐Ÿค๐Ÿค๐Ÿ–ค
    ❤๐Ÿงก๐Ÿ’›๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’œ❤

    ReplyDelete