Tuesday, February 2, 2021

First Snow Day Cinnamon Rolls 2021


Yesterday was the day of the first 2021 snow day cinnamon rolls.

It wasn't my first snow storm of the winter (we got some snow in Michigan when I was home over the holidays), or even the first snow storm of the winter here in Pennsylvania (they had a snow storm in December while I was away), but it was the first snowstorm I experienced in Pennsylvania yet this winter.

And that felt like reason enough to celebrate with nine fresh cinnamon rolls.

ooo.la.la.
delight.


Although I don't think the pictures turned out any too shab, these cinnamon rolls tasted even better than they looked.

Unfortunately, due to ongoing COVID-induced isolation from the rest of humanity, the coworks missed out on this edition of wintery, celebratory cinnamon rolls. 

Maybe next time...

1 comment:

  1. I'm sure your coworkers miss your snowstorm cinnamon rolls. They look absolutely delicious!

    ReplyDelete