Friday, December 12, 2014

It's my birthday! ........lalalalalalaaaaa!

fave pic from Chobe (credit: Heather Ryan)

It's that time of the year again.

The time when God sent a tiny baby to my parents in 1986.

{the baby was me}

I know it's a bit self-centered, but, I still love to celebrate my birthday.
I celebrate the life with which God has blessed me.

I'm so thankful for the amazing family to which He sent me,
and, ever so thankful for His faithful guidance over my life.

He is with me every step of the way.

and...
I can't believe [.at.all.]
that

I'm
so
OLD!

how?!?!?...


ps- Guess what?? TODAY I'm flying home to Michigan to be with my family for FOUR weeks!
HURRAH!

2 comments:

  1. What a wonderful way to celebrate you! I hope you have a wonderful b-day and a great visit.

    PS: I remember that sweet little December 12 arrival. I had such a great time holding you over my Christmas break. Your arrival was perfectly timed for this Auntie-heart of mine.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy birthday, Julie! Wow--how awesome to be able to have 4 weeks off from a job you just began! Wish my hubby could have that blessing! But at least we get to spend Christmas Eve and Christmas day together.:-)

    ~ Betsy

    ReplyDelete