Tuesday, March 31, 2015

at work

I've poured hours, days, and weeks of energy
 into this program lately

You might wonder what I do at work-?

Well...

I do a lot with spreadsheets, and international money transfers, and bank accounts, and spreadsheets, and global church leaders, and spreadsheets, and a high powered data base, and spreadsheets, and email communication, and spreadsheets, and office meetings, and spreadsheets...  and...
QuickBooks.


...

[I've never been known as the Mac of the family...
it's not unusual for me to have 10 Excel spreadsheets open at the same time at work--
and, yes, I use them all.]





ps- just for the record: I definitely enjoy my job and find it stimulating and fulfilling-- even if it sounds boring to everyone else in the universe.

3 comments:

  1. On the contrary, to retired engineers like your Dad and me, it sounds fascinating! God bless you as you use the gifting He has supplied to serve others.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Further proof that God wires us precisely for what He plans for us to do!:-)

    ~ Betsy

    ReplyDelete
  3. sounds yucky. glad you like your job and i like mine ;)

    ReplyDelete