Friday, March 20, 2015

Snow Day!

the empty pan I brought home from work tonight


Happy first day of Spring, all!


It was ironic this morning to have a snow delay at work...
especially since today was a scheduled end-of-winter lunch party at the office!

To celebrate my snow morning (and because I have a hunch this might be my final snow delay for many months-- even though we recently had four morning weather delays during one work week...),
I decided to bake a pan of cinnamon rolls to share with my coworkers.

I pulled the buns from the oven and slathered them with icing just before rushing out the door.

My office-mates loved the treat so much...
the pan never even made it to the break room! 

I'll have to make another pan one of these days...
to share with my roomies who smelled the yummy goodness bake this morning,
but
who never had the pleasure of indulging in
that
warm, sticky,
cinnamon
goodness.




PS- One thing I loved in Zambia was baking treats for neighbors, friends, and colleagues who thoroughly enjoyed a special little yummy surprise now and then.

PPS- One thing I love in Michigan is when my little sisters bake cinnamon rolls...
for me :)

No comments:

Post a Comment