Saturday, May 28, 2016

best of all


I had almost forgotten what it was like to be hot,
but sunshine returned to this little part of the planet the last couple days,

and,
I.am.delighted.

The winter (albeit shorter here than in Michigan) felt ever so long...

I am
so incredibly happy for warm toes and hot air and sunshine and cool mornings and sweat and iced tea and GREEN (everywhere green. it's glorious) and farmers' market and eating outside and listening to the birds and driving with the windows down and leaving the windows open in the house and...
so.much.loveliness!

{oh-- and for a Memorial Day sale on Turkey Hill ice cream-- $1,88/box}
weeee!!! :)



-Plus, this warm weather reminds me of my Zambian home.
such good memories

3 comments:

  1. I am so glad the sunshine has finally found it's way to you :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad someone is enjoying the sweat

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love all those things.....and central A/C!!

    ReplyDelete