Friday, December 9, 2016

He Came to a Manger

Our Christmas desk-oration

Life at the office these days has been ever so hectic and stressful. Last week was an office Christmas deco day, but I remained hunkered to my desk madly taking advantage of a few quieter moments upstairs as coworkers were downstairs decking the halls. (And while I myself did not feel grinchy, I was afraid I may be perceived to be grinchy...)

However, on Monday, Sandy and I blocked a wee bit of time out of our schedules (away from our new mega screens) to be Christmas-Pinteresty. Well, really it was Sandy's Pin creativity which inspired our manger scene decoration... the only thing I provided was the creche.

The little card that comes with the Willow Tree nativity says, "Behold the awe and wonder of the Christmas story."

Can you believe He came to a manger??!?
Of.All.Places.

I really don't think it looked or felt (or smelled) like the lovely manger scenes we use for decoration these days. I'm pretty sure every part of the original story felt 100% real... 
which means it definitely wasn't 100% easy.

He came to a manger,
and I'm in awe.

No comments:

Post a Comment