Thursday, December 29, 2016

stockings

I used Seth's hand-me-down stocking (backwards to hide his name :) )
and Sharon has the cute bunny stocking

I made it back to Pennsylvania just in time to exchange a few little Christmas gifts with Sara and Sharon before the weekend wedding busyness ensues. We had a sweet time discovering the dollar store treasures we chose for each other... as we sipped hot drinks and discussed detail after detail regarding the wedding ;).

The funniest gift was a second-hand mug I bought for Sharon last month... it was the exact same design as one of Sara's mugs. Since I knew Sara would be moving this month, and we all liked said mug, I bought the "replacement" mug for Sharon. When Sharon opened the mug, she wondered why Sara was giving her mug away. Meanwhile, Sara was wondering why I was gifting her mug to Sharon!

2 comments:

  1. Haha....that was a great gift. Funny how we get attached to a certain mug.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kind of like Lydia searching the house for things to give us! She gave Chaney some of my nail polish - THIS YEAR!! 😂

    ReplyDelete