Tuesday, October 31, 2017

Junk Art




Sharon turned 24 this month, and I had the privilege of joining a couple birthday celebrations in her honor. She's a pretty amazing roomie, and a wonderful friend, and though I probably don't mention her enough in this online space, she's frequently listed in my thankful notebook.

Sharing life with Sharon is a joy, and I'm so thankful she's not only willing to live with me, but also graciously welcomes me into her family circle (she's related to a lot of outstanding people).

And now, to get on with this post:

On her birthday, a couple of Sharon's siblings came over and we played Junk Art.



What a fun game of strategy, skill, and teamwork, and, of course, laughter.
I'm not a huge game fan, but I love good company and enjoyable evenings that include tea, cookies, and smiles. I was reminded what evenings can be like when one's time is not completely devoted to studying.



 Our team-built tower was 33 pieces when it finally collapsed!


No comments:

Post a Comment