Monday, October 30, 2017

teamwork



I have some pretty swell coworkers. 
Talented, smart, kind, thoughtful, creative, responsible, diligent, caring, efficient, and fun are all words that come to mind when I think of various of my office mates.

It's a privilege to work with these guys, especially when that teamwork includes the occasional apple cobbler. (Did I mention that some of my coworkers have excellent taste? 
I mean excellent.)

Tuesday is one of my favorite days at the office, because at 10 o'clock we get together for a little mid-morning treat. We take turns bringing the treat, and last week's spread included an apple cobbler made with fresh apples from Sandy's tree.

On her way to the office Tuesday morning, Sandy dropped the apples and topping mix at our apartment. I worked from home for a couple hours while the amazing apple treat baked (and... incidentally filled the house with all sorts of wonderful smells), and then ferried the prized dessert to the office for break time.

Will provided vanilla ice cream to top off the cobbler experience.

Yes, it was as amazing as it sounds.





P.S. I can keep you posted regarding job openings if you're interested in experiencing the office first hand :).

No comments:

Post a Comment