Monday, October 15, 2018

Replacement


When the bottom of my backpack recently sprouted large holes that grew with each walk to the office (thankfully I realized the deterioration before my laptop slipped to the pavement!), I knew it was time for an upgrade. I'm quite pleased with my new, berry colored High Sierra. I've never before owned a High Sierra pack, but based on my limited experience, I would highly recommend a backpack just like mine if you need a new one. It has a perfect place for everything... and then some! 
Getting a new backpack is like experiencing the best part of school without any of the work involved in actually going to school!

2 comments:

  1. where did you get it? mine too has sprouted holes. the start of college was 10 years ago....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Clearance on the High Sierra website. Naomi just bought one there too!

      Delete