Monday, May 18, 2020

view


I take plenty of walks, but over the past two months, the frequency and length have increased significantly. There are only so many streets and alleys in the neighborhood... and I can tell you a LOT of details about the plants and gardens (and houses!) along these common paths :).

One of the adventures of spending hours wandering the same paths months on end has been watching spring unfold one day at a time. I often play a little hunting game, and choose up to five of my very most absolutely favorite signs of life spotted on that day's walk. Last Friday, the above view was one of the winners-- oh to SOAK in more of the glory of nature at its peaks. Truly divine.

This tree lined path is a common bit of my wanderings, however, the sunlight, warm air, light breeze, and verdant green of the leaves made it feel extra luxurious Friday afternoon.

Wish you could have experienced the breathtaking splendor too.

1 comment:

  1. I've been chronicling my long walks via pics on facebook...
    I try to go on new streets to discover new plans/views or other surprises...like mailbox sculpture.
    Your writing/discription/vocabulary are impressive.
    I wish we could pop over and share a walk on one another's paths.
    Happy trails to you.

    ReplyDelete