Monday, September 16, 2013

celebration


Chrissy and Malinda's birthdays were the first week of September. Though we couldn't celebrate together, Heather and I observed our friends' special days with a miniature pumpkin cake. 

Chrissy and Malinda's cake was so yummy Heather has requested I celebrate her upcoming birthday with a pumpkin cake too. (We won't be together this year for Heather's birthday! .sob.). I assured Heather my family will be happy to join me in celebrating her birthday, which conveniently falls on a Sunday this year. With a dozen of us, we can make a full-size cake to enjoy.

ps- if you want to join in the birthday festivities, please contact me to reserve you own special piece of Heather's upcoming pumpkin chocolate cake!

3 comments:

  1. How exciting to be sharing Heather's pumpkin cake with your family! When will you be seeing them?

    ~ Betsy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds scrumptious! I love pumpkin n' baking.

    Happy early Birthday Heather.

    ReplyDelete