Saturday, November 23, 2013

classic B/J [Betsy/Julie] date


Betsy and I have had a lot of catching up to do the past few weeks. It had been too long since we... went shopping together, watched a movie together, went out for ice cream together, just chatted with each other about normal life stuff (not to mention deep heart matters...), etc. [if you have a sister, you probably get the picture.]

So, the other day we went to Target together. Betsy practically had to pull me out of the store, because I was getting lost in each grocery aisle-- exclaiming over the wonderful things on the shelves and reading lables. She says I would spend 10 minutes in each aisle, but she exagerates.

After our shopping excapade, we made our way to Culver's. For all my non-Culver-knowing readers, Culver's is an upscale fast food restaurant. I don't like fast food, but I LOVE frozen custard, which is Culver's specialty.

Until this past year, we didn't have a Culver's in Midland (there was one in Saginaw). Of course, Betsy and I had to go check out the new Culver's... together. Our visit was a screaming success. And, since our treat was small, we still had room for dinner when we reached home :).


our selection was a mini oreo cherry mixer in chocolate custard!
Hurrah for sister time!

2 comments: