Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Pittsburgh Tourist


While in Pittsburgh for our cousin's recent wedding, we enjoyed a mini family holiday. Joel and Judith and their little ones met up with us for a family day. I figured I should play tourist and snap a few photos to share.

Once upon a time, our family toured this part of Pittsburgh before. What disturbed me slightly was realizing it was probably nearly 20 years ago when we first rode the cable car up this incline... and I remember that trip.


Since when can people my age remember things that happened 20 years ago?!?!
since when???

view from a lookout after riding the cable car up the incline

note: you probably wouldn't believe how many ways there are to get lost, er, I mean, to navigate Pittsburgh... take for example the yellow bridge pictured above. There are countless ways to cross this bridge on different levels and from different entrance points to differing exit points. Let's just say we spent more than a couple hours driving around Pittsburgh-- not necessarily on purpose. I saw a lot of cool things and enjoyed the ride though. Plus, I was more than happy to let someone else do the city driving/navigating for a change.

playing at the Point Park

babies make family time so much more complete!
Austin, this is a shout-out to YOU!

true holiday spirit...
don't you just love family outings?!? hahaha.

1 comment:

  1. since when? since you keep adding another year to your age each December.

    ReplyDelete