Monday, December 16, 2013

Ford 500


One day last week Brian took me on a date in his Ford 500. We drove the snowy back roads an hour north up to Clare Starter and dropped off an alternator for repair. Then we proceeded up the road to do a bit of Christmas shopping at the Amish hardware.

On the way home, we stopped in Mt. Pleasant to buy Wheat Thins at Meijer.

Then we drove home-- munching on Wheat Things, chatting, and stopping a couple times to check out a truck along the road and a farm that was for sale.

One time when we were kids, Brian threw away my pair of new shoes because he was annoyed with me. One time we fought each other over the vacuum cleaner (true story).

It's great to be grown up friends. My brothers are so good to me, and (not to be overly gooshie, but...) I truly do love them.

1 comment:

  1. I agree it's nice to be past that growing up stage in life and have your siblings as friends. Your brothers are amazing and pretty special!

    ReplyDelete