Saturday, March 25, 2017

bitty buddy

one-day old

We're all totally smitten with this little fellow.

Nephew Abel arrived last Sunday evening, in plenty of time for our (his and mine) upcoming planned meeting next month. When I booked tickets home for April, the baby and I had a chat about auntie expectations: he agreed to do his best to be holdable (out of mommy's belly!) before or during my visit. 

This guy arrived three weeks early so he and his mommy should be ready for all sorts of fun times by the time I arrive for a visit next month. We (his mommy and I) are pretty sure he wants to take some walks in his new stroller, maybe visit the butterflies at Dow Gardens, and definitely enjoy a milk-a-licious Blizzard from Dairy Queen. After all, we'll have some birthday celebrating to do for his mommy :).

In addition, he's agreed to be my cuddly study buddy for several hours of CMA study (brief visits to mommy for regular snack breaks are part of our agreement, of course).

1 comment:

  1. It sounds like the two of you have your visit all planned out. I hope you both have a wonderful time.

    ReplyDelete