Friday, August 1, 2014

it's that time of the year again...

...the "blue" time back home in Michigan...

photo by Amy

Over here in Zam-land, blueberries are nonexistent. I stand with my family in spirit, though, as they serve hundreds of customers and harvest literal tons of berries from the Berry Barn's five-acre patch over the next few weeks. I proudly sport my "Michigan blue" t-shirt... even though no one here has a clue what it represents.

And I dream of all things blueberry... well, all things except the mushy ones sold for $10 a can at select stores in Lusaka... those don't count!

If you're like me and can't make it out to the Berry Barn to pick berries this year, at least you can check out the farm's up-to-date berry news using this handy link.

ps- for blueberry photos and news check out Amy's Blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment