Sunday, April 14, 2013

Happy Tax Day

er- I mean, Happy BIRTHDAY...

our trip up North just before I left for Zambia in October
to my favorite 8-year-old Lydia!!!

from a photo shoot Amy did when you turned three
Girl- I can't believe you're so old already! Seems like yesterday when you were buckled in the back seat of my car asking if I like coffee and telling me you couldn't drink coffee because your mom wouldn't let you since you were only two! Before you know it, you'll be drinking coffee every morning with your 
pancakes :)... and maybe at lunch with your macaroni and cheese... and who knows, maybe you'll like it so much you'll drink it for dinner with your pizza on Friday nights... and then eat some coffee ice cream for dessert! haha. Before I know it, you're going to be 16 and getting your driving license... 

the first time I saw you after I got home from Malawi four summers ago!
I can't wait to come visit you in your new house once I'm back. 
You'll have the guest room ready for me, right?

together in the hospital three years ago... remember the lolipop you gave me?

our last tea party at the Cookie House!
haha... funny us in Frankenmuth a few years back

I love and miss you! Hope you have a SPECIAL, amazing, wonderful, splendiforous, incredible day!

our last visit the evening before I left Midland last October

ps- What kind of cake are you having to celebrate? Remember when you turned 5 and we had a princess party with pink smoothies and cupcakes?!

1 comment: