Friday, October 26, 2012

Michigan's Little Bavaria

Betsy and I and one of the guards at the Bavarian Inn Restaurant 

I requested a family dinner before I depart. Since Betsy had some wool to deliver in Frankenmuth, we decided to have a traditional Frankenmuth chicken dinner (take-out) on Monday. Mom, Betsy, Naomi, and I had a fun time visiting the little shoppes and enjoying the beautiful weather.

We all-- my brothers especially-- enjoyed our chicken dinner.

Coupon shopping

The fudge shoppe had signs that read: "Only 1gram of fat" (an equivalent portion of chocolate would equal 13 grams of fat... no wonder chocolate is much more wonderful than fudge!)
chicken dinner, anyone?

don't forget the cheese!


1 comment:

  1. Good-byes are hard but when your whole family is behind you, as it appears your family is, then good-byes are sweet! You're in my prayers.

    ReplyDelete