Thursday, October 25, 2012

To Market



Logan, Naomi and I decided to try something new last Saturday. Our family is accustomed to selling blueberries and other fresh produce at the Midland Farmers' Market throughout the summer. However, we've never before taken pumpkins and fall decor (though we sell loads of them from our farm stand).


Logan and I ventured to the market before 6 Saturday morning. We had picked a full pick-up load of pumpkins Friday afternoon (more coming about my recent truck-driving experiences!). After Logan and I unloaded the pumpkins and set up our stall, Libby brought Naomi up (around 7am). Naomi and I spent the rest of the morning together trying to sell our fall decor.

It was a fine crowd considering how late we are in the season.


Though I'm biased, I voted our set-up as "most asthetically pleasing."



Buds and Blooms had beautiful mums.
And that was my farewell to the Midland Farmers' Market for a year. I love this place!

3 comments:

  1. You didn't say how well it sold. How did you do?

    ReplyDelete
  2. So...how did you do? Did you sell all or most of all? You did have a nice display.

    ReplyDelete
  3. We sold around half of what we took. It was really great to be able to spend some quality time with my siblings in prep, during, and after the market.

    ReplyDelete