Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Preschool Play Date


When’s the last time you had a preschool play date?  I mean a true, all-around, totally FUN afternoon with a three-year-old-friend. It had been way too long since my last preschool play date.



On Tuesday, Heather and I invited our friends Zili and Zipo over for the afternoon. Though there are 16 years between them, these sisters are all about each other :). 



We had an afternoon blast complete with coloring (markers and crayons), singing, building with duplos, swinging, and… eating groundnuts (peanuts) and American candies for tea.


6 comments:

  1. This little one is such a doll-baby! I'm sure your play date was just wonderful! And I love their names.:-)

    ~ Betsy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She also makes the most amusing facial expressions... and her English is great! I need to take some Tonga lessons from her-- 3-year-old level would be perfect! hah.

      Delete
  2. Having friends with names like Zili and Zipo you are bound to have fun.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look like your hot!
    N

    ReplyDelete
  4. I thought about your blog pictures on Wednesday when Kristen dropped off all the cute pillowcase dresses for Haiti. I thought we should send some to you to hand out. Looks like you all had fun!

    ReplyDelete