Friday, May 23, 2014

These are a few of my favorite things...

…organized cupboards stocked with hot-drink supplies



I love kitchens with countless cupboards (even if painting is a massive chore!) and enough space to devote multiple shelves to all things coffee and tea related. I recently reorganized our hot drink cupboard and am delighted with the results. The items we most frequently use are now more accessible. 
Ahh the joys of life ;)



PS- Thank you, thank you, thank you to the man many years ago who built such incredible cupboards in this Nahumba house. You are a hero.

3 comments:

  1. yup....I think you got that from your grandma Nelson

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Was just thinking the other day she would have liked to come visit Vic Falls (well, and me too!)

      Delete
  2. I've always been blessed to have a hot drink cupboard in every home we've lived in!:-) It is well stocked with various coffee beans, filters, homemade coffee drinks, unsweetened cocoa powder, coffee grinder, and various bagged and loose teas. I love having everything all cozy in one spot!

    ~ Betsy

    ReplyDelete