Tuesday, November 11, 2014

for two


Amy and I had lots of tea-drinking to do together last week before I moved to Pennsylvania on Friday. Even though we're now on the same continent, it still feels like we are way too far apart.

tea in the bedroom... hard to get better than that!

Today is Amy's birthday, so I figured it would be fitting to share three things I love about my sister:

1) Amy is creative (visit her blog to see a glimpse of her photography) and has beautiful style (she keeps our Cookie House looking so cute)
2) Amy is devoted to God and to establishing her life on His principles-- I'm always inspired when I hear about Amy's testimony at work and her passion for the Kingdom
3) Amy is dedicated-- I'm so proud of her for teaching AND going to school for her master's degree simultaneously

3 comments:

  1. She's a keeper! Happy Birthday Amy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We are on the same continent; we are in the same country; we are in the same time zone; we have the same mobile phone provider.
    Wha-hoo.

    Thank you for your kind words.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amy is indeed creative and way special! Happy birthday, Amy!:-) I miss both of you sweet ladies, and would love to share some tea with you sometime!

    ~ Betsy

    ReplyDelete