Thursday, November 20, 2014

New Roomies!


Susanna, Sharon, and I moved to our "new" (very old!) house Saturday.
It's a privilege to share a house with these gals. I know there are many good times ahead,
and can't wait for Sara to join us in January!

I've learned that having an organized kitchen is a key for me to feel settled in a new place.

love the newly finished wood floors

friends have been so generous in gifting us with furniture

Sara- your chairs are so perfect for this front window!

my first time to live in a neighborhood like this one
the houses in the area are so old and have lovely character

2 comments:

  1. Love the house...and happy that you have roomies you already know you will enjoy living with. Welcome home girls!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks fantastic. I'm sure you'll have a great time with your new roomies! I have to say goodbye to Sara this weekend! :(

    ReplyDelete