Wednesday, November 5, 2014

Sentimental


Much as I’d like to think it’s not who I am, I get SENTIMENTAL. Especially when I’m separated from people I love.

I reason myself out of saving every bus ticket stub and Vic Falls entry pass, knowing I will never need these papers again, and I won’t take the time to scrapbook them even if I were to keep them…

But then there are other papers, like note cards from my sisters, filled with wonderful messages and unique handwriting…


As I packed for Michigan, I decided to try something new for my sentimental-heart. Instead of bringing all the special cards back in my suitcase, I took photos of some of my favorites. This way, I still have sweet memories, and the cards take up no additional space in my luggage :).

1 comment:

  1. great idea....I think that sentimental pack rat gene runs in the family. Photography is a smart way to shrink those memories down into a portable size.

    ReplyDelete