Friday, November 14, 2014

The Signing


There have been a few moments in history when I felt like I had to sign away my life... ex: the paperwork preceding oral surgery.

Earlier this week, I signed my life away again.

stately, eh?

Susanna and I are now the lease holders for a hundred-year-old house we're renting. ("We" = Sara, and her two younger sisters Susanna and Sharon, and I). The property owners have around 90 properties in the area, and thus have a 10+ page lease for tenants. Susanna and I signed multiple times on almost every page of the lengthy document!

For the next 10 months (and beyond??), Sara, Susanna, Sharon, and I anticipate finding a place to belong in this old house. I'm quite fond of the wood floors and white walls, and look forward to having another space to make my/our own.



looking from the kitchen to the front of the house

And... if you'd like to see this old abode in-person, please feel free to stop by anytime. One of the reasons we wanted to rent a house rather than just a small apartment was because we all love to host.

4 comments:

  1. So pretty! I love the wood and white contrast. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's the Cookie-Triple-S House!-:)

    ~ Betsy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow....looks like a fun place to be for the next 10+ months of adventures. I see much garage sailing (it's in the urban dictionary) in your future :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. how about Mrs. Fredrick's house. happy move in day!

    ReplyDelete