Saturday, March 29, 2014

Goals

that's the kind of bread I'm talkin' 'bout! oh yeah.

Things have been busy in my office recently, as we're nearing the end of the first quarter of 2014! 

Do you realize that on Monday the year of 2014 will be a quarter of the way finished? Which means... we are remaining with 3/4 of the year to complete all those 2014 goals we set up back in December and January (that is, if you made some 2014 goals).

One of my 2014 goals was to bake whole grain bread at least once a month.

I enjoy baking bread, and don't like the ever-so-common white bread here in Zambia, but last year I hardly ever took time to bake bread. Thus, this year's nutritious bread goal.

Well, I'm now 1 for 3... sadly, not a very good score :(
But at least I met my goal in March-- and with a couple days to spare :)

*and if you want explanations/excuses regarding January and February's bread goal failures, I have some great reasons ready to share...

2 comments: