Monday, March 10, 2014

to an inexperienced eye, this may appear elementary…


(well, that and a bit fuzzy… sorry for the poor picture quality)

but I am living testimony that coordinating British and American plugs on multiple office devices to be used simultaneously when starting with only one outlet is NO.small.Feat.
For the first time since I arrived at Nahumba, I can power up BOTH my ink jet printer AND my HP desktop scanner at the SAME TIME. 

I am floored.

In addition to being much more efficient than my old cord system (of which half of the plugs didn’t work…), the new plug system should prove to be much safer. 

I may or may not have been momentarily stunned last week one afternoon when my finger came into contact with a portion of a live plug… as I was trying to unplug the scanner so I could plug in the printer... 

1 comment: