Monday, March 3, 2014

Let's Have a Party!

the birthday boy!

Luga (our neighbor) turned seven a few days ago. To celebrate, he invited seven friends for a birthday party. Sara and I stopped over mid-party to shoot some pictures for Luga to share with his grandkids someday ;). Until then, though, I figured you might enjoy a peek at Luga’s celebration.


Luga + seven friends

Depending on where you’re from, it might have been quite some time since you attended an outdoor birthday party in February—complete with water balloons and a piƱata! Weehah!

this birthday boy is READY






go girl!




run for the candy



this child.is.so.cute
(and to think she's my neighbor!?!)

team blue

instructions

team red


love these smiles :)



Luga's birthday gift from his parents.
What a COOL tree house!

2 comments:

  1. what a wonderful idea-the picture taking. I was just telling the Marsh family my delight on my first birthday in Arizona when I saw butterflies.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great photos, Julie! I absolutely LOVE the tree house present--how cool is that?!

    ~ Betsy

    ReplyDelete