Sunday, March 9, 2014

Refreshment

our mini group of four

After my first year at Nahumba, I realized I was in hunger-mode for enriching, challenging spiritual food. While I was in the States, I tried to brainstorm ideas of ways this need could be met throughout the upcoming year. When I returned to Zambia in December, I met with a local veteran missionary friend and we decided to meet for a weekly Bible study for mutual support and encouragement.

This Bible study has been a weekly highlight for the past couple months. It’s just been four of us, but we've had rich times of fellowship, refreshment, and inspiration.

saying good-bye to Grace in Livingstone

The next three months will be different, however. Last week Sara and I bid our friends adieu at the Livingstone airport until June.

We’ll see what refreshing times God has for Sara and me these next few months since we won’t be meeting for our weekly study.

1 comment:

  1. consistent times like that with heart friends are so needed. I will pray you find "another Grace".
    :)

    ReplyDelete